CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG if you have girl or plan on getting one read this.

+3
deathmvp
The Reality Tailor
Random
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

So I'm not going to lie, I thought this was going to be some kind of thing like those Nigeria lottery winning schemes, but this article is pretty funny. And true. Who are you and what have you done with the real Random?

Random

Random

Okay for all you helpless girlless creepy fucks. DO NOT give this list to your girl...EVER. She well leave you if you try these...Darnel lol. But this list is funny as shit omg my favorite was make him a sandwich and clean up after him while he plays lmao omg sooo funny

deathmvp

deathmvp

The sandwich would be nice lol.

http://http:\\deathmvp.tripod.com

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

after i read the article i read what some of the other people wrote, Their views were very interesting. I dont have any of these issues but, if she is looking for attention i will finish that match, then give her what she needs. Thats the way your supposed to do it! if there is a mess that I made then i will clean it up (so no bitching from here and cool and awsome 46hrs of gaming strait). lolz

Sincerely

That guy pat

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

yep. after reading that i realize that the list if for the hardcore gamers. i used to be one of those. playing league of legends for 10 hours every day. meh. now i only play when they have gone to bed. i find it easier to play when they are sleeping. no complaining. so although the list is funny as hell. i wont be using it

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Meh. Just get a Korean mail order bride. Indentured servant don't complain, especially when you cant understand their language.

Funny article.

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

***sending to Caprice now***

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum