CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 1:07 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Eren Jaeger lives in a distant and terrible future where creatures dubbed Titans, massive genderless giants with a ravenous craving for nothing but human flesh, nearly eradicate the human race. The few survivors have hidden themselves behind three massive walls creating a circle around the last bastion of humanity. Life has reverted to pre to very early industrial era tech. Life is hard and harsh and made far worse when a new colossal titan appears and pulverizes the outer protective wall with a single blow.

Episodes: 8 episodes as of May 25th
Episode Length: 30 minutes
Language: Japanese
Subtitled: Yes

2Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 1:08 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

This show is sick... I'm just mad that I watched all episodes in a night and now I'm drooling for the next installment. Oddly enough I love it even though there are no tits.

3Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

The gender-less giants comment made me guess as much.

4Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:This show is sick... I'm just mad that I watched all episodes in a night and now I'm drooling for the next installment. Oddly enough I love it even though there are no tits.

you are massively late sir.... just saying! this show has been soo epic it actually came out with three episodes(6 months ago) before the season started. i also read the manga for it(which has a different name for some reason) the next 2 episode should be sick as hell!

5Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 4:09 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Well seeing as you're too goofy in the head to share the responsibility falls to me. Razz

6Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

people dont listen to me lem, just saying...

7Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 4:46 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

But some of us do read the forum. I posted this morning after watching it last night and

-look-

We are having a discussion... sometimes it is that easy

8Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

only for you sir, when you post i can respond to you. most people will respond to you. i on the other hand not so much(if i can get that not so much. thank you for going out of your way to respond to my post... It made me happy!

9Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 5:25 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

No its because you jerks are jerks that don't post on days I don't post. Jerks.

10Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:No its because you jerks are jerks that don't post on days I don't post. Jerks.
im glad you realize this, you are the glue that makes us stay here.

11Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 6:15 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I really don't understand why.

12Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ahhh, Who are you talking to Bubbles? All I see is a bunch of responses to your own posts...its weird does anyone else see this?

Hmmm, Weird indeed...yes weird...Ohh it took me a wile to see, its Magi. Wonder why his posts were hidden from us all. I guess it took several responses to you for the rest of the world to take notice. Yes im a dick

13Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

huh, im lem i actually took pat's name to write some silly things... huh? Idk anymore! who am i.

14Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Thu May 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Haahaaaa!!

15Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan 2013-013

He's so dreamy...  *no pause*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]