CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!!

+5
Dark Shoo
The Reality Tailor
Leetin McBeatin
Drunk Flogger
The Serpent
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Tue May 14, 2013 2:57 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Three years ago today I started this forum at the request of Anessa and Shawn who are no longer with us. I would like to remember the friends that we've lost and celebrate the forum that has kept us in touch even when the 'real' world has conspired against us. Cheers!

In honor of:
Old man Thom
Shawn Young, Khourie's son
Anessa Young, Khourie's baby momma
My trini broda, Lian
Cheating ass, Jose(lol)
Lloyd, The Destroyer

2Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Tue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Three years ago today I started this forum at the request of Anessa and Shawn who are no longer with us. I would like to remember the friends that we've lost and celebrate the forum that has kept us in touch even when the 'real' world has conspired against us. Cheers!

In honor of:
Old man Thom
Shawn Young, Khourie's son
Anessa Young, Khourie's baby momma
My trini broda, Lian
Cheating ass, Jose(lol)
Lloyd, The Destroyer

fuk this list!!!1 lol

3Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 16, 2013 7:00 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Bump!

4Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

anti-bump

5Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Funny funny

6Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 16, 2013 11:09 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Counter bump

7Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

-____________________-

8Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

ULTRA COMBO BUMP!!!

9Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Fri May 17, 2013 11:18 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Grenades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Sat May 18, 2013 1:57 am

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

The Beast wrote:Grenades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he just kill the happy birthday?

11Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Mon May 20, 2013 11:59 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

... I think its at best on its last legs. Lance, you murderer! Damn yous, damn yous all to heck!

12Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Mon May 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:... I think its at best on its last legs. Lance, you murderer! Damn yous, damn yous all to heck!

it felt like tony wrote this instead of you

13Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Mon May 20, 2013 6:30 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

It's a movie reference, bub. Just say happy birthday and get off the thread! lol.

14Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Mon May 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:It's a movie reference, bub. Just say happy birthday and get off the thread! lol.

.... no

15Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Most activity on forum in ages. FTW!

16Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:Most activity on forum in ages. FTW!

i see you trying to revive some "not so used topics".... jackass

17Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:10 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Are there cookies?

18Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:11 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The MAGI wrote:

*takes a bow* beat it till it's dead... then beat it some more.(there still might be juice in there)

19Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

*takes a bow* beat it till it's dead... then beat it some more.(there still might be juice in there)

nope, not the way you beating it.... there is no juice left

20Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 21, 2015 11:09 am

Cambria

Cambria

We missed the birthday this year!

And I am, of course, back with a vengeance!!

21Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 21, 2015 11:59 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:We missed the birthday this year!

Happy Birthday and welcome back!

22Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

and with what seems to be a large variety of Unique Photos....... No No

23Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 21, 2015 5:49 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:

You LOOOVE them! Lem told me.

24Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 21, 2015 5:53 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

He does. You should see his face whenever you post a new one

25Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday CnCWWII!!!!! Thu May 21, 2015 5:59 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

You LOOOVE them!  Lem told me.  

Lem lies He told me you only love white men..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next