CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

>>September<<

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1>>September<< Empty >>September<< Tue May 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I am, hopefully, going to be in NYC sometime in September.

Anyone interested in doing an all day reunion session?

2>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Tue May 08, 2012 10:37 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Reunion games, one-shot awesomeness it wouldn't matter. I wouldn't miss it if possible.

3>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Wed May 09, 2012 11:42 am

Cambria

Cambria

I am not sure exactly when I will be visiting, or how long I will be staying, but I would love to roll dice. I will most likely be staying an extended weekend, and will be staying in a hotel in either Manhattan or Brooklyn. I will be busy a lot of the time Twisted Evil but will try to coordinate a whole day to chill and roll dice.

I talked to Talis on FB about it a few weeks ago, and asked if he thought we could coordinate a visit to NYC to make it happen. He seemed interested.

4>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I think we should take a page from when I ran The Kingdom and The Horn and set the framework, story and create characters in advance. If we can gather the usual suspects: Lyrah(now Cassie), Monarch, Talis, Leetin, and The Great Gromwold it will be a great time indeed.

5>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Wed May 09, 2012 6:06 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

I wouldn't mind joining... just hope i still have a job then... and also living in NY...

6>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Wed May 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Sounds good as a tentative yes.

7>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Wed May 09, 2012 8:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Lycant wrote:I wouldn't mind joining... just hope i still have a job then... and also living in NY...

You planning on striking out on your own, Tony?

8>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Wed May 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I think that is an excellent idea. If we'd start everything via the forum, we could get jump on the actual game play once we are together.

Who is going to be our DM?

That core group would be badass... But don't hold your breath for Monarch. I don't see him joining us. There is a reason I changed my name... No Lyrah without Monarch, and their story ended tragically.

9>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Wed May 09, 2012 11:46 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The Lycant wrote:I wouldn't mind joining... just hope i still have a job then... and also living in NY...

You planning on striking out on your own, Tony?

Not really. My job as of now doesn't support me enough to live on my own and my mother is planning on moving in with my sister if she gets this house they are looking at. If I'm not financially stable by that time, I'll be moving with them.

10>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Thu May 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

I say we all just meet up at a hotel thats what i did last time i can pay for a suite for a weekend which has a living room and kitchen area that way we can all be comfortable...as for Khourie i can vouch that he will be there to roleplay...especially if the all-star team is gonna be there...one weekend of roleplaying would be amazing for me as long as i get to play a bad-ass fighter im down...lol

11>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Fri May 11, 2012 7:02 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Hotel Room for the weekend: Check
Dream Team Roleplayers: Check
System: What system are we running?
Game Master: Who's running this train wreck?
Type/Genre: What's everyone looking to play?

12>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Fri May 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

We always have fun with Circles.

13>>September<< Empty Re: >>September<< Fri May 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Castles & Crusades, of course.

I need to get some DM experience. A circle campaign could be a good time to try. We'd definitely get some laughs, at least.

Type/Genre? I am open.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]