CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am.............................

+3
Leetin McBeatin
The Serpent
Cambria
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I miss Land of the Four and all the madcap adventures you guys got into, roleplayers and rollplayers. It would be good to get a group together even if its a once a week for a couple of hours like James' Wednesday game. A good game with good friends... and you guys Laughing

27I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Mon May 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Random

Random

i agree i would like to get a game together for a few hours a week, you guys name the day and ill try my very best to come, even if i have to drag my girl along...i did tell her about my very geeky friends and all the geeky shit we used to do lol. she said she used to play magic when she was like 12 and made a comment about that but i know we can turn her to the dark side if we try :-)

28I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Mon May 14, 2012 10:56 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Random wrote:i agree i would like to get a game together for a few hours a week, you guys name the day and ill try my very best to come, even if i have to drag my girl along...i did tell her about my very geeky friends and all the geeky shit we used to do lol. she said she used to play magic when she was like 12 and made a comment about that but i know we can turn her to the dark side if we try :-)

She does speak English, right? Then it shouldn't be too hard. lol, just kidding around. The more the merrier!

29I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Mon May 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Random

Random

She does speak English, right? Then it shouldn't be too hard. lol, just kidding around. The more the merrier![/quote]

only when i let her

30I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yea, my Billion dollar biz idea to sell shrimp to the Ethiopians went bust. Fist off there was no water around, then the shrimp was too high in nutrients and they O.Ded, then those who survived could not afford to pay $3.00 for a shrimp feast.

The biz deal went sour, I went bankrupt. It was the worst $500 i have ever spent. I will need to post a new biz idea on kickstarter.com.

Wow Darnell a father....how did a baby fit in his wife? She is soo petite...wow.

Virginia, West Virginia its all the same to me, right....its all part of Canada....right??

I cant do any online thing-a-thang, no computer to call my own. It was left in Panama.

31I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Tue May 15, 2012 5:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

What circumstances forced you to flee a country without your computer?!

32I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Wed May 16, 2012 12:41 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Haa, an excuse to return.

It was a great place.

33I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Sat May 19, 2012 2:12 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

So when are we going to get this done, Dream Team? Who's going to run this awesome one-shot game?

34I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Actually september looks bad for me...i might be underway that whole month... Sad but august is gud...or november, it would be nice to see the whole gang again to role-play some C&C...Idk what we could play thought what story are we gonna go with??? Well if we are circle jerking i think all the dms should come up with sumthing that way the action can keep going...its watever 2 me lol so long as there is greasy food, bad jokes and 2 pencils going around for 7 people to share it will feel like old times lol...

35I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Wed May 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Talis of Stormfall wrote:so long as there is greasy food, bad jokes and 2 pencils going around for 7 people to share it will feel like old times lol...

That really sums us up! ha!

36I am............................. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am............................. Wed May 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Talis, you and I are going to have to coordinate with each other on when we are available. Everyone else is there, so it is just us trying to figure it out.

As of right now, I am planning on coming there in September. I am coming for a completely separate reason, so what I will have to do is try to coordinate a separate visit for when you can be there as well.

Last edited by Cassiopeia on Thu May 24, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause sometimes you have to let shit go FOR GOOD!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum