CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:24 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

We are trying to organize a weekly weeknight game on Tuesdays. We need to know who's available and what you all want to play.

My thoughts:
A Psionic 3.5 Mega Adventure(give it a chance, Chad)
A World of Darkness Zombie Miniseries
Medieval DQ Adventure
DQ Mech War

2Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

I wouldn't mind joining, but I can't guarantee that I will join in since my schedule changes.

3Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Lycant? How far in advance do you know your schedule? At the minimum can you provide a weekly update? When you know ,just tell us?

4Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:33 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

@ Leetin: I usually know by thursday friday or saturday by the latest.

@ Bubbling: Read my story!!!

5Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Sooo, you know if can can make it tomorrow already.

6Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Sooo, that's Random,Chad and I. Is there anyone else! Is there anyone ELSE?!

7Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

So what are we playing people?

8Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

So, its 3?

If we have a small group why not play something experimental and Lets have Random DM.....

9Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:51 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Joshua is sick I can't make it, sorry guys.

10Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Random

Random

np i didnt think we were still playing today anywayz

11Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty DQ Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

old man tom is interested in joining the site admin could u give him the ok asap plz?

12Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Any one can join, just register, or is this an invite only club?

13Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Leetin is correct anyone interested can register. Send him the url

14Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:00 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Cool. I was thinking of the new cat who wants to hang from kings this weekend.

Tom Welcome!!!

15Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Re: Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

o well iwill pass the world unto the ancient one then...

16Twosday, Tuesday, Toosday! Empty Moonday, Munday, Monday Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:05 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I know this is the Tooosday section and figured a little Monday update can not hurt.

So, My office building is open, but shit is not working right. At the moment about half my co-workers and boss are in NJ at a hotel, working for tomorrow. My job is not that easy.

Tomorrow will be a normal work day and if its not too hectic I am willing to Play after work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum