CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide

+3
The Serpent
Leetin McBeatin
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Fri May 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Lancelot!

He was one of the greatest of all of our characters and the orchestrator of some of the best moments in roleplaying history!

Who can forget how he seduced tht poor girl in Belstonn, took her to the bar and started flirting blatantly with her best friend? When when she confronted him he got into a brawl and body slammed her through the table. That was how he met Jan the woman that would one day become his wife and another great character in her own right.

https://cncwwii.forumotion.com

2Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Fri May 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Hysterical. So I take it Jan was the best friend. Great Story

3Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Fri May 14, 2010 3:39 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

No, Jan was the chick that smashed through the table! THAT'S makes it hysterical! Later he found out she was a noble. After she rezzed him and fourced him to marry her while he was too groggy and weak to resist. Lol, Jan was awesome.

4Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Fri May 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I'm not Lancelot!!!! My name is Jenting Rambini!!!!!

5Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Rattling Bones

Rattling Bones

Lets not forget that he blew the walls of Suichiro

6Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Good times, good times. Lancelot was a classic.

7Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:09 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

damn so i just made a post about the favorite char and you guys are talking about him in here. Lancelot is the greatest char ever made lol.

8Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:34 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

My favorite Lancelot memory is when he had that nervous break-downn after the destuction of his 'indestructable' construct companion.

9Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Lancelots's Best Lines was "Please Dont" and "I didn't want them to grow up!"

10Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

lancelot never said please dont. that was a different character. however the best line is i didnt want them to grow up

11Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:00 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Wrong! Lancelot Chamomile Wellingto Snide's best line:

"Hello, Officer, I am not Lancelot Chamomile Wellingto Snide. I am a visiting noble, who is very wealthy, named Ginting Rambinee. Since I am not Lancelot Chamomile Wellingto Snide you sould release my man servant over there..."

That was probably your best line ever!

12Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Empty Re: Lancelot Chamameal Wellingto Snide Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

meh...there are too many lines to remember. lets just say he had a lot of great lines and leave it at that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum