CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow it must be cold as hell....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wow it must be cold as hell.... Empty Wow it must be cold as hell.... Wed May 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Cause a new show called freezing is pretty cool. it has all the qualities that you would want in an anime, killing,bouncy boobs, and action. feel free to check it out.

Post what you may feel about it, i hope you all enjoy

2Wow it must be cold as hell.... Empty Re: Wow it must be cold as hell.... Wed May 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Wack.... we boyz!

3Wow it must be cold as hell.... Empty Re: Wow it must be cold as hell.... Thu May 05, 2011 1:02 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Silly name, and the whack comment does not help. Are the bouncy boobs and least nipping our since they be freezing...yarggg

4Wow it must be cold as hell.... Empty Re: Wow it must be cold as hell.... Thu May 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Nah its decent at best. A lot of boobage which is nice but towards the middle it felt like a horrible high school drama... But the concept I think is cool, very similar to claymore and the characters are interesting as well. Its has no problem in the action department but I think the development of the story coulda been WAY better. Overall I would give it a 6 out of 10.

5Wow it must be cold as hell.... Empty Re: Wow it must be cold as hell.... Tue May 07, 2013 1:17 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I read 2 chapters of the manga way back when and thought that it was definitely worth finishing. Never did though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum