CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm just saying.......

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm just saying....... Empty I'm just saying....... Wed May 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Why is it after months of not checking these forums, when I come back, the first two post I read are both talking about masturbation???

2I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Wed May 04, 2011 5:04 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Lmao, I have no idea but welcome back. Potty humor, it keeps us together.

3I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Wed May 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

damm sure does thats how a awsome family we are, i just hope after a while our kids dont come out special (like random(gay,confused and retarded)!

4I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Wed May 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Wow... I've been back like 15 minutes and someone is already cracking on Random. Some things never change.

5I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

just like random....

6I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Thu May 05, 2011 12:04 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

But that defies his name. Random...ever changing.

Welcome back.

7I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Thu May 21, 2015 11:22 am

Cambria

Cambria

Too bad Random is too cool for us now!!

8I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Thu May 21, 2015 11:57 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:Too bad Random is too cool for us now!!

Yeah. Him, Jose, and West Virginia don't even intend to come to our little Saturday Reunion

9I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Thu May 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Serpent wrote:

Yeah.  Him, Jose, and West Virginia don't even intend to come to our little Saturday Reunion

Don't you think I would if I could???? I would love it!

Now I am sad. Thanks a lot, Lem!!!

10I'm just saying....... Empty Re: I'm just saying....... Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Cambria wrote:
The Serpent wrote:

Yeah.  Him, Jose, and West Virginia don't even intend to come to our little Saturday Reunion

Don't you think I would if I could????  I would love it!

Now I am sad.  Thanks a lot, Lem!!!

*Takes a bow*

Glad I could help. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum