CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get the ball Movin...

+2
Leetin McBeatin
Talis of Stormfall
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get the ball Movin... Empty Get the ball Movin... Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:11 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

Im willing to bring this forum back if everyone else is...Shooo spoke of a mobile application we all have phones Im asking for one new topic or post per day
from the usual group...all we need is the one gud topic to get this bitch rollin again and i kno we all wanna get this bitch moving again...

2Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ok boys and girl today topic of the day will be masturbation. We ask the simple questions like:

Is it recommended to jerk off or not to jerk off before the first date.
. How would this effect our testosterone levels
. What effect would this load do to one self on said first date.
. The effects of; if one gets lucky
.... Do you last longer in bed
.... Can you go for round three

Now boys and girl I expect a 5,003 word essay this time next week.

Class dismissed.

3Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

lol chaz yea not what i meant but its a start...tryin to get this forum back to the great discussions and intellectual arguments and the occasional bashing of Legendary's ideas...all we need is a couple of us

4Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Legendary

Legendary

O here's one you guys can bash...i want to play a 3.5 campaign...ok, go...

5Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:14 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

i mean im not really all that for 3.5 when i played it i wast all to sure on how it worked but, i can tell you this anything you can do in 3.5 ill look at and try my best to convert it into C&C...well not anything i kno you Jose...Ill try my best to not just flat out say no...if you can meet me on a middle ground were you earn your loots, ill do my best to revamp the system a bit so you can power attack, and cleave and those stuff...I mean i all about combat myself i hate it wen its to stifling and i feel like i cant do all the things i think about it can get fustrating at times...But in my campaign Im hoping to make the siege engine more open ended to say were a character could roll acheive some highend feats without the as much high end difficulty... Very Happy cuz i want this campaign to be fucking crazy wen it gets goin to were the pcs are feel like they are badass cuz then i get to throw some badass Villains at you guys and enemies just will be more fun for everyone....

ex: power attack or cleave equals requirs a simple strength seige after the successful hit of an enemy to be executed...nothing more nothing less

6Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

As a Dm 3.5 sux cause its cheeze. Why DM when the character has stuff that dictate your game. For example Cleave sound like sick ability for a player, but bad as a DM. Freedom is what we are goaling for as a RPer, we can always play vid games for the rest.

7Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

ofcourse my villians wont be cleaving you guys because thats no fair, but IN C&C if you guys are formidable it gives me more freedom to challenge u guyz fun for all indead...if you guys survive lol.....

8Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

ofcourse my villians wont be cleaving you guys because thats no fair, but IN C&C if you guys are formidable it gives me more freedom to challenge u guyz fun for all indead...if you guys survive lol.....

9Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Tue May 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

well looks like everyone is coming back from the grave.

10Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Wed May 04, 2011 2:49 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Strange, it is a veritable Dawn of the Dead.

11Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Wed May 04, 2011 11:53 am

Talis of Stormfall

Talis of Stormfall

just when you thought it was all ova the dead appear on the event horizon thirsting for wat lead them astray in the first place...

12Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Wed May 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ahhh..cookies? Doh..what is it that the walking dead eat?!?

13Get the ball Movin... Empty Re: Get the ball Movin... Wed May 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

well we eat what chinese people like to dress up as something else, but we eat them right off the street!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum