CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trinity: Space and beyond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trinity: Space and beyond Empty Trinity: Space and beyond Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm

GoRoboNow

GoRoboNow

For thousands of years the Station Infinity Academy (SIA) was the star of hope for all those who aspire for peace and unity within the Trinity Galaxy. The SIA is the space station that is the size of a moon, and orbits the planet Crtion where high levels technology and magic are formed and spread amongst the galaxy. Those who train at SIA become the peace keepers of the galaxy; defending the defenseless, righting wrongs and triumphing over evil.

You are all elite cadets that has been living at SIA since birth. For many years you have trained hard and gained the respect and admiration of your peers. A week from now you all will graduate and will be known hence forth as Infinity Templar's.

http://www.gorobonow.com

2Trinity: Space and beyond Empty Re: Trinity: Space and beyond Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Wow, soon We will all graduate and finally make it! All our lives we have been training for this very moment, we will be IT!!

Hey, it sounds better when you honor the name. We will be it, but most of all everyone will call us Infinity Templar's.

So whats the concept of this thread? Is it the begining of a story, or group tale, or even an online text base RP FUckin G!

If I messed up your mojo feel free to take me in the back and finish me off with a mold piece of wood containing last years rusty nails.

3Trinity: Space and beyond Empty Re: Trinity: Space and beyond Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

GoRoboNow

GoRoboNow

I am just setting the stage for a new rpg i just made.

It will be an epic space adventure and I wanna start running it on Sundays at kings games.

4Trinity: Space and beyond Empty Re: Trinity: Space and beyond Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

If you can gather the men, I'll come.

5Trinity: Space and beyond Empty Re: Trinity: Space and beyond Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:47 pm

GoRoboNow

GoRoboNow

Sounds good, I posted the rules to the game in the Homebrew section of the forum. I will also upload them here. Check them out here: TRINITY SYSTEM 3.0

Here is the character sheet:
Trinity system 3.0 Character Sheet

6Trinity: Space and beyond Empty Re: Trinity: Space and beyond Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yo, I was just reading your difficulty rolls and you used jump as an example. If you body is 3 = 30% and jump skill of 2 = 20% making you success = 50%. My question is do you throw in a difficulty modifier as a DM?

So, this build I am about to jump is a little wider than normal and there is a height differential. The is not too difficult for an athlete, so as a DM I assign a secret 10% difficulty. Any normal person would leap to their death, but a 40% is still a little tricky, for an armature jumper.

Get were I'm going? Auto success is a path to bordum. I notice you get one point per level. 10 point for 10th; that equals 100%. Even at 5th, that 3 body as mentioned above is 70% and the jump skill of 2 is 90%.

7Trinity: Space and beyond Empty Re: Trinity: Space and beyond Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:59 pm

GoRoboNow

GoRoboNow

Yea i understand what you mean 100% i have the Difficulty setting on a separate sheet. I just haven't added it to the main document.

It will go something like this :
Easy: +10%
Normal: -
Awkward: -10%
Hard: -30%
Intense: -70%
Dangerous: -150%
Impossible: -300%

Due to the fact that there are no restrictions on how many points a character can invest into a skill i have set the difficulty accordingly.

8Trinity: Space and beyond Empty Re: Trinity: Space and beyond Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:58 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Cool,Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]