CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh Crap!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh Crap!!! Empty Oh Crap!!! Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Demon Hunters Campaign...

Franklyn Delinor Donut, a Demi-Demon sniper of moderate skill but full of determination, is enlisted by a crack team of Demon Hunters to join a special mission into South America to locate a strange and rare creature. The creature is of a brand new species of primate native to an unkown plane. The taskforce is run primarily of Organization Super Soldiers known as Hunter Pluses and seems to hold no small amount of clout within the post apocalypse Organization. He is briefed and relocated to the foward base.

It isn't long before he and his commandeing officer head out on a chopper in search of their prey, a red ape designated Target Alpha. The chopper rips through the air over the rainforest and the sniper waits for a sign of the Mark.

Alpha Leader: Donut, any sign of the target!?
Donut: No, Team Leader, we've been searching for an hour... are you sure that its out here?
Alpha Leader: We'll take one more sweep and then double back.
Donut: Copy, Team Leader, I'll keep... SIR, i HAVE CONTACT!
Alpha Leader: Confirm target and fire, Soldier.

Donut relaxes, gets accustomed to the rythm of the jarring chopper and takes his shot.

Donut: Target hit, Sir! I wounded the ape and he's down at these coordinates!
Alpha Leader: Bravo Team, move in and apprehend target on these coordinates. Good job, Donut.
Donut: Thank you, Capt-
Chopper Pilot: SHIT! WE'VE GOT TANGOS, SIR! ELEVEN O'CLOCK, TAKING EVASSIVE ACTIONS!
Donut: I look through my scope, what do i see?
GM: The trees are parted by the form of a 20' foot gorilla. Its massive fist pound its chest and roars even as you watch and the chopper is thrown off kilter. You and the other passengers mangage to stay aboard by virtue of well made seatbelts alone. As the chopper begins to right itself the beast hefts a huge wad of brown over its head and lets fly at the vehicle.
Donut: I... i... i want to throw a grenade but the last time one of my characters threw a grenade it bounced back into the car and killed me. I don't know what to do...
GM: The wad hits the chopper and as the smell of fecises chokes the air around you you are covered in a thick muddy goo. The chopper begins to plummet as the rutters are too gummed up to function!
Donut: OHHHH SSSHHHIIITTTTT!!!!!
GM: Exactly!!!! Lol!!!

2Oh Crap!!! Empty Re: Oh Crap!!! Mon May 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

That is GROSS!! Im guessing that was Lance's character.

3Oh Crap!!! Empty Re: Oh Crap!!! Mon May 17, 2010 5:06 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Damn good guess!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum