CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Black and White

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon Black and White Empty Pokemon Black and White Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:07 am

The Lycant

The Lycant

Pokemon B & W is here! Who's down? I got White.

2Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:17 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

I think I'll get Black

3Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I got white. Haven't played much only got the first badge and the story seem somewhat interesting, I just hope the new pokemon don't look dumb like Patrat who I nicknamed PATBREEZE. Lol

4Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Legendary

Legendary

HA!!! patbreeze....idk which is the one i'm going to get but im getting the one with the electric dragon on it... HURRAY FOR MORE DRAGONS!!!!!!!

5Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Legendary

Legendary

So that ended up being white...looks like almost everyone getting white lol....

6Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 am

Legendary

Legendary

So...who still plays? I know I do and I think you can battle online and I'm pretty sure you can do the battle subway thing online too...So let me know if you want to get some gaming on...Besides, you know you need the practice for black/white 2... afro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum