CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Queen's Blade

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Queen's Blade Empty Queen's Blade Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Having been sick and trapped in the house as of late I have had opportunity to broaden my horizons when it comes to anime. In my aimless searching(well mostly searching for ecchi anime to kill time Smile ) I stumbled upon Queen's Blade.

Based not on an actual manga but on a series of Visual Combat Books I should not have expected much but unfortunately I researched its origins after I watched the 1st season. The very first episode hooked me entirely when the main heroine was attacked by a busty ooze elemental wearing nothing but her hand-like hair and firing acidic nipple secretions. By the end of the first chapter all three female characters introduced were flashing massive boobs wantonly. Now at this point I figured that I had found my Holy Grail nudity and action, I'd actually began to believe that I had found my ecchi Legend of the Overfiend equivillant(a life long dream).

Unfortunately the story is very one dimensional and sometimes not even interesting. By the 6th episode the novelty of boobs every show had died. By the end of the first season the story began to take on a little more depth and I was once again excited by the tits, and fighting girls(There are no male main characters.). Alas, I was disappointed and I'm not sure if I care to watch the soon to be released second season for anything more than fapping material.

Episodes: 1 season, 12 episodes
Episode Length: 30 minutes
Language: Japanese
Subtitled: Yes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum