CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A puzzle for you

+4
Legendary
Leetin McBeatin
lancelot chamomile
The Lycant
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A puzzle for you Empty A puzzle for you Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:58 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

I got a puzzle, that I made for my cousin in his game. He is so boggled by it that he has spent the last 45 minutes trying to solve it. I am curious as to see if adults would figure it out. Bear in mind that this is my pokemon campaign.

You enter a room. There is four ways out: Left, Right, Forward, and behind you (or the way you came in, obviously). In the center of the room is a plate that has inscriptions on it. On it, it says:

The way out is not what it seems. Follow the way of the Pokemon names. To back track is the same as to go wrong, back to the beginning without the puzzle solved.

Eevee, Ninetales, Numel, Wartortle, Suicune, Scyther, Weavile

There is also a marking of an arrow pointing up with the letter N above it.

What do you do?

2A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:54 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i look up first for any markings on the cieling. second i look to where the N is pointing to. i will assume that it is north. and then lastly i think im going to need a picture or some sort of visual aid to see where the names are or how they are positioned

3A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:14 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I have no idea about PokiStuff, but my initial guess is: Eevee (East?)

My conclusion?

Ninetales, Numel (North)
Wartortle, Weavile (West)
Suicune, Scyther (South)

Two of each direction except one.

This is prob as deep as I can get without having any Pakumachu knowledge.

4A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:51 am

Legendary

Legendary

The Lycant wrote:There is also a marking of an arrow pointing up with the letter N above it.

If by up you mean forward or ahead of you then I would go right first, then look for the arrow with the N again and use that as my frame of reference. Now knowing where N is I would then go in that same direction. Following this pattern I would continue to follow the arrow, then left, then opposite the arrow, opposite again, then finally left...

O and it's 3AM atm...do you know where your children/parents are?...

5A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:28 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i think leetin solved it. i would go east because that one is the odd one out.

6A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

I think that I would go west.

7A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Once again I'm kicking myself because I think I would follow Legendary's assessment. If that didn't work i would go through the door on the right, if I came out in the same room or an identical room i would follow the pattern implied by the first letter of each pokemon's name in an attempt to leave the puzzle.

Oh yeah and I point at Lancelot as he scours the cielling for answers.

8A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:57 pm

The Lycant

The Lycant

Leetin got it! The puzzle was about the names being the link with the first letter representing the proper direction.

My cousin Gabby eventually used trial and error to solve the puzzle. In hindsight, I should have made him go through the grass room that was before it as a punishment. It had living grass that grabs anyone who steps on the dirt, tries to cocoon them and then pull them under.

At least someone figured it out. Anyway, if I have any more good puzzles (or at least ones that I feel are simple and Gabby can't figure out), I'll post it here.

9A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Lmao. It jus seems like that's always the first thing some of do because of u lem. Lem- U guys see that there is some markings on a wall that have a description of a man transforming into a beast once he passes this part of the wall(jus hypothetically sayin), as one of us start readin the description, for some reason there is always somethin crawlin on the walls and then.....snatch!! Then there was three. That's y that way.

10A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

I thought east might have been it because it started wit eeve but I was startin from the right which was one of the w pokemon and tryin to follow the directions from the puzzle. Good one Leetin.

11A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:57 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

After I read some of your posts (Legendary), I thought mine was over simplified.

Momma always said life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what people are gonna guess.

12A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:36 am

Legendary

Legendary

I was just explaining what I would do in the following rooms, not just the first one...We had the same idea was just explained differently is all....

13A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Yea, yea...trying to steal my Thunder are you? Very Happy

14A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:56 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

i jumped on the bandwagon early...its already left the station and is on its way to winner's town...no more passengers

15A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

Hey Guys im coming tonite ill be a lil late like 7:30 ish. sorry for the delay...Work Calls!

16A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Me, tooo except for the late part.

17A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

same thing again guys, i will be late will be there 7:30 ish. i apologize but this schedule sucks balls. I would keep the party moving and have our equipment ready and do some last minute shopping if necessary. i hope that ya'll are prepared to fight, cause it is going to be a hard one. i would like for all of us to share ideas on taking down the giants and orcs.

18A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:06 am

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Good job everyone on todays battle. We did a real good job and no one died.

We worked as a team and even pulled a couple of assists....Sin and Tiflu did s sick leg breaker death blow.

If we keep a level head and act the same at all times we will dominate the Giants of the Black!

19A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

sorry aboiut this guys but i have some serious wife agro. i might be able to come in once a week if that. im sorry but its out of my hands

20A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Lord Naiilo

Lord Naiilo

Dude, take care of ur business at home. Is the game that serious that u would risk ur marriage over. No!!...... Twisted Evil .lol

21A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Damn this sucks everyone can only make it once a week.

22A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Its like an season of 'SKINS', every session is about different characters on the same adventure. It just makes updates all the more important and player communication paramount. Its actually interesting and strangely enough, the groups are smaller so more gets done. Shame we lost Darnell and Shaun...

Lyrah could probably get into the game now because there is far more time for roleplaying.

23A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:21 am

Drunk Flogger

Drunk Flogger

why did we lose darnell?

24A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

read his post

25A puzzle for you Empty Re: A puzzle for you Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ok she didnt totally ban me from going there. i am going to talk it over with her to find out when is the most days i can go and what days. it might only be 1 day or she might be lenient and give me 2. who knows i might have to sex her down and i might get all 3 days again. hmmm.,....sex her down.....brb guys im gonna go sex her down and see if i can get all 3 days again Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum