CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

D&D/C&C Fighting in a movie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1D&D/C&C Fighting in a movie Empty D&D/C&C Fighting in a movie Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Legendary

Legendary

If you want to see some D&D style fighting in a movie, you have to watch the fight scenes from the movie Centurian(not sure about spelling). They've got archers shooting people in the eyes from like 50 yards away, there's heads getting chopped in half...They have the most head explosions I've ever seen in a movie. I kept thinking of Khourie and Lian for the archers. You got this one chick, she shoots a few people in the eye, in the dark, while the person is moving around (Khourie). Then you got the same chick that has the perfect shot; middle of the day, guy doesn't know she's there, and he's standing still. She shoots him in the shoulder (Lian missing his assassination role). I just kept seeing they way the fights go during a session in that movie. Just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone wanted to watch the movie.

2D&D/C&C Fighting in a movie Empty Re: D&D/C&C Fighting in a movie Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:43 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Conan: The Barbarian, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars... just to name a few other movies that bring to mind moments of roleplaying.

3D&D/C&C Fighting in a movie Empty Re: D&D/C&C Fighting in a movie Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:08 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

what about dungeons and dragons the movie? lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum