CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWESOME!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWESOME!!!! Empty AWESOME!!!! Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Awesome! I have brought the most people online at one time up from 5 to 7 with all the conflict I have put. Just goes to show how people need/crave/want conflict. God I hate people... lol!

2AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Dont you realize that every post that you posted rev olves around you? Never one is generalize advise of anything constructive to others. They all are "me","I", 'my'.

Just food for thought.

3AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Have a great Sunday everyone... lol

Last edited by The Great Gromwold on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

4AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Its the weekend he/it is off.

5AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Leetin McBeatin wrote:Dont you realize that every post that you posted rev olves around you? Never one is generalize advise of anything constructive to others. They all are "me","I", 'my'.

Just food for thought.

"Why would you have to do anything in the bar? Sure, you know he's evil, but how is he evil? They are causing a problem in the bar, but no one else seems to mind. If you over hear the bar tender saying something about him wanting them out of his bar, then that's something different. Then by all means "kick" them out. Just because something is evil doesn't mean you know why they are so. They could be evil because they extract revenge on those who do wrong in this world. Maybe they are just a little extreme. They could be evil because they are spies and are selling information to someones enemies. Of corse they could be evil because they walk around killing anything and everything they meet. But without proof or knowledge of their evil, you can't really do anything, legally anyway. Why not go undercover and follow them to find out what evil this being has committed or is committing or is going to commit? Then when you catch them in the act you can do what is needed to be done with the law on your side."

Wait where in there was I talking about myself and not giving some kind of advice? O wait that's right it's not in there....

Ha! I don't know how to get two quotes in the same post so I had to cut and past lol...

6AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:47 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

7AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

He's right, he brings them in.

8AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Ohh, wow.....once. Now what?

Come one, you need to come up with better than that.

Read your last 20 posts.

9AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

yep

10AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Legendary

Legendary

"Second...I'm like the world worst rogue so I can't really give much advice on the class. All I can say is what Shoo said. Figure out what kind of rogue you want to play and perfect that style. If you want to be the backstabbing fighter type, then find ways to be able to "hide in plain sight". If you want to be the trapmaster, then find a way to know how traps work so you can "disarm" them in multiple ways.

You know that while in a session, people are going to be saying you did something wrong or stupid and you should have done this. Take it in strides and "do what's in your heart", but listen to the idea they had(not the words they used) and it could lead to you coming up with something better."

Just wanted to show that it more than once I try to give advice(there are more but I still have to do my test). I try to give honest answers when someone asks an honest question. I give people crap when all they do is respond to something I post with some dumb ass remark(like saying i always try to break games when we was talking about what we did last session, for example). You have to look at past posts along with new ones to see what I'm talking about, so I'm sure you guys wont do that and just say I'm an ass or something....But eh, idc. I spend most of my time posting when I have nothing better to do, so I have no problems keeping it going back and forth... alien

11AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:11 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

You're an ass or something...

lol!

12AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Legendary

Legendary

Hmmmm...I wonder what that something could be....O I know--> cheers

13AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:25 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

you type too much. its giving me a headache

14AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 am

Legendary

Legendary

Lol...the first part of my last post is a quote, it's just from another section of posts so I couldn't do that post thing...

15AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:02 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

stop typing so much

16AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

Stop feeling the need to respond to everything with a one sentence half-response and you'll learn to bare with his monolithic posts. His feel like there's more than a fleeting thought about it.

17AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

I agree. Every time he types more than a couple of sentences.....the post never gets read.

Next

18AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I agree. lol

19AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:49 am

lancelot chamomile

lancelot chamomile

ok i will...starting now

20AWESOME!!!! Empty Re: AWESOME!!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin