CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suicide Squad

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suicide Squad  Empty Suicide Squad Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Just in case yall wasn't excited enough.

2Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:14 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

I'm not holding my breath. But I'll check it out probably.

3Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Shit looked better than the Dawn of Justice trailer and don't know who half those fuckers were.  Lol, Harley and Mr. J that's all that matters.

Note: Lem wrote this, we need to stop sharing computers

Last edited by Malevolent Moose on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I think this looks interested.  I don't know much about these comics, but it definitely got my attention.

I thought the Batman vs Superman looked stupid.  I absolutely cannot support freaking Ben Affleck as Batman.  Maybe he will surprise me, but I doubt it.  I did love seeing Wonder Woman in there.  She was my hero growing up.  I loved the show.

5Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I thought the BvS trailer was pretty good but i enjoyed this more. I don't know most of the cast but they all seem interesting.

6Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:25 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

No one has provide a valid reason why Affleck shouldn't play the Bat. No one can do worse then Val Kilmer, so no issue there imo. People need to stop looking at Daredevil. That being bad had little to do with Affleck. The writing and direction were garbage.

7Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

I have faith in Batffleck and on that note, i know im a year late but everyone needs to watch Gone Girl cuz that shit is awesome!

8Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Affleck Is The Same Guy In Every Movie.......He Has No Range....

9Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Cambria

Cambria

I just do not like Ben Affleck.

It kills me that he will be in Justice League.

10Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:31 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:I just do not like Ben Affleck.

Although I would usually say something here to induce one of you amusing rants , unfortunately I would have to agree , also since he is in suicide squad I fear for that as well

11Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:

Although I would usually say something here to induce one of you amusing rants , unfortunately I would have to agree , also since he is in suicide squad I fear for that as well

I checked his IMDB... it has him listed in Justice League. Mad Mad Sad Sad

You won't get anymore rants. Be prepared for boring opinions from now on. Yall annoy me about it too much, so you will get the sugar coated version of me from now on. Khourie would be proud.

12Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Malevolent Moose

Malevolent Moose

Cambria wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:

I checked his IMDB... it has him listed in Justice League.  Mad Mad Sad Sad

You won't get anymore rants.  Be prepared for boring opinions from now on.  Yall annoy me about it too much, so you will get the sugar coated version of me from now on.  Khourie would be proud.

I doubt that ...I don't take you as a person who wouldn't be true to herself and blast ignorance with impunity....Unless Me and Joey Broke you affraid affraid affraid....we didn't did we????Cool Cool Cool Cool

13Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:53 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Malevolent Moose wrote:Affleck Is The Same Guy In Every Movie.......He Has No Range....

Chris Tucker, Jim Carrey, Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Arnold S.

14Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:55 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Seems legit. I ain't saying he the best ever, but I think he receives too much hate. But to each their own.

15Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Malevolent Moose wrote:Affleck Is The Same Guy In Every Movie.......He Has No Range....

Chris Tucker, Jim Carrey, Mel Gibson, Bruce Willis, Arnold S.

The difference in all of those, is that they know they are like that and play into it.

I don't know if you genuinely like Ben Affleck, or you are just playing devils advocate.

16Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:59 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Also, if all you folks are worried about Suicide Squad/Justice League because Affleck is Batman, you have some perspective issues. If those movies tank, it will be because they are attempting to force a DCU in the EXACT image of the MCU.

17Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Cambria

Cambria

Malevolent Moose wrote:I doubt that ...I don't take you as a person who wouldn't  be true to herself and blast ignorance with impunity....Unless Me and Joey Broke you affraid affraid affraid....we didn't did we????Cool Cool Cool Cool  

You didn't break me at all. I am who I am, and I don't apologize for being blunt and honest. But I also choose my battles. I don't want every thread to end up being about you all trying to bait me, or discussing how I am "ranting" or whatever. I want to have genuinely good discussions about topics we all enjoy. But it seems like I can't be my true opinionated and bluntly honest self and that continue to happen, so I will just sugar coat things.

18Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Cambria

Cambria

The Reality Tailor wrote:Also, if all you folks are worried about Suicide Squad/Justice League because Affleck is Batman, you have some perspective issues. If those movies tank, it will be because they are attempting to force a DCU in the EXACT image of the MCU.

I do agree with that. I have just always liked Justice League, and prefer it to The Avengers. I want to see a really good Justice League movie come out, but I am afraid that my dislike for Ben Affleck will keep me from liking it. Maybe I am wrong, and he will win me over.

19Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:13 pm

The Reality Tailor

The Reality Tailor

Cambria wrote:
The Reality Tailor wrote:Also, if all you folks are worried about Suicide Squad/Justice League because Affleck is Batman, you have some perspective issues. If those movies tank, it will be because they are attempting to force a DCU in the EXACT image of the MCU.

I do agree with that.  I have just always liked Justice League, and prefer it to The Avengers.  I want to see a really good Justice League movie come out, but I am afraid that my dislike for Ben Affleck will keep me from liking it.  Maybe I am wrong, and he will win me over.

You must go into the movie with literally no expectations. Well any movie. Otherwise surely you will be dissapointed.

20Suicide Squad  Empty Re: Suicide Squad Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:39 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

The Reality Tailor wrote:
Cambria wrote:

I do agree with that.  I have just always liked Justice League, and prefer it to The Avengers.  I want to see a really good Justice League movie come out, but I am afraid that my dislike for Ben Affleck will keep me from liking it.  Maybe I am wrong, and he will win me over.

You must go into the movie with literally no expectations. Well any movie. Otherwise surely you will be dissapointed.

I've never been a big fan of The Justice League but DC does have some good villains so here's hoping any JL movie will bring the pain with their bad guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum