CnC World War II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lords of the Night

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lords of the Night Empty Lords of the Night Mon May 17, 2010 1:20 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Does anyone remember this campaign. Gremlins creeping through the dank and dark sewers, street wars between tribes of shapeshifters and their vampiric masters! Let's not forget O'Keefe. Good times, good times...

2Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Mon May 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

This campaign was madd fun. Picking on Paul was the best lol. I would say this is my second favorite campaign right behind the original Land of the Four.

3Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Mon May 17, 2010 3:48 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

This was one of the better campaigns, more character driven than anything else... I see a partern. The games that are driven more by the player's deeds are more satisfying in the long run.

I would bring LotN back if I had a small dedicated group of people who wanted to roleplay instead of rollplay. Food for thought.

4Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

Damn is that a shot at me. Harsh!! We definitely need to bring Quigley back, he never got his rocket launcher.

5Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Tue May 18, 2010 4:32 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

I never understood what Quigmyster(Squiggly) needed with a canon bigger than he was. Planning on killing demon rabbits or shapeshifters?

6Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Dark Shoo

Dark Shoo

He just wanted to blow shit up.

7Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Wed May 19, 2010 12:25 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Gremlins are SATAN, that's why they lived underground. Evil little bastards...

lol

8Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:10 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

Our two week return to Lords of the Night was very enjoyable, especially when Shoo's Dirty Sanchez stole Lancelot's father... good times.

9Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

And let's not forget Phobos' need to continually pull an Etipus(sure I spelled that wrong).

10Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Thought we stopped b/c the wifey asked to?

That was MAD fun. We were just starting to get things rolling when it all ended.

Obviously the main character was ROFLCopter Jihad. His crippled fingerless hacker guy, that did stuff.......Random strikes again...haaaa

11Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

He was inconsequential, unimportant and yet probably the most prolific character from that storyline. What an idiot, lol.

12Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:31 am

Random

Random

im confused what did i do? "random strikes again?"

13Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

You were the kickboxer thug who paid the homeless $20 to throw him in the garbage.

14Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Random

Random

OHHHH okay i remmebr i didnt know who jihad was, he was the nutsless fingerless brainless arab who we had play just so we can take out or PC frustrations out on, if u ever wanted to kill a pc just play with the arab and u got ur wish

15Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 am

The Serpent

The Serpent

You are a beast, terrible and relentless... he was Haitian, we called him Arab because it was funny. He played like an ass but you treated him worse than Darnell, Alan... any of us. Lol, you are one crazy bastard.

16Lords of the Night Empty O'Keefe's Speaks Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 am

zulugm1

zulugm1

Yo' my homeys!!! Wat UP!!!... How can a man (WOLF) of my promonance, importance and smooth skill with the Ho's be left out of this conversation. Obviously someones looking to get shot....

When you boys get real about throwin down and delivering some real beat downs let this ex-seal in on the action. L8TR.

17Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Leetin McBeatin

Leetin McBeatin

Haa. Nice to hear from you.

18Lords of the Night Empty Wishing I could play Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 am

zulugm1

zulugm1

O'Keefe bays at the full moon. He leads a mixed pack now, humans and lycanthropes both. Still he misses his friends from so long ago and so far away. In his heart he knows this is his world now. His life is a curse with... Uhh, the air is pregnant with the scent. His woman, his mate her time is coming upon her. No longer is there time too remember the past, it is lost. A smile awakens his mind to his duty. As Alpha, as Lord he must sire a son....Yes a curse this is, a curse with benefits.

19Lords of the Night Empty Re: Lords of the Night Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:23 pm

The Serpent

The Serpent

zulugm1 wrote:O'Keefe bays at the full moon. He leads a mixed pack now, humans and lycanthropes both. Still he misses his friends from so long ago and so far away. In his heart he knows this is his world now. His life is a curse with... Uhh, the air is pregnant with the scent. His woman, his mate her time is coming upon her. No longer is there time too remember the past, it is lost. A smile awakens his mind to his duty. As Alpha, as Lord he must sire a son....Yes a curse this is, a curse with benefits.

That was crazy when the party was sent back in time and you guys were stuck in the town plagued by werewolves. You guys let Thom's character be capture and gave up on the campaign. Little did you guys know that Thom and I had continued to roleplay thinking you guys would be willing to continue. He was turned into a werewolf and given command of troops who's purpose it was to kill the defenders of that town. He had planned to attack and then double cross his new masters and lead you guys to victory... if only you guys had stuck it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum